1. Come to school every day, unless you would rather just go on line.
2. Come to class on time, or log into your online class anytime day or night, whenever it is most convenient to you.
3. Leave your seat only when necessary, which should be often to go collaborate with others or demonstrate something to the class.
4. Bring required materials, including your laptop and cell phone every day.
5. Talk only when permitted, text at all other times.
6. Don't Talk to your neighbors, unless you are sharing your ideas, asking for help or giving help.
7. Use polite speech when speaking, blogging, texting, Twittering, instant messaging, etc.
8. Do not cheat, but remix, re-purpose, and sample other peoples’ work and ideas and give them credit.
9. Follow the teacher's directions immediately and your peers’ directions too.
10. Be polite, courteous, and respectful at all times in both physical and virtual space.
11. Complete all assignments neatly and on time and submit on line or post to your blog or wiki, and share it with your followers on Twitter.
12. Keep your hands to yourself, but share all your ideas and knowledge with others in your Personal Learning Network.
13. Be quiet in lines, hallways, and restrooms, unless you are at home and logged into your on line classroom, in which case you can dance and play music.
14. If you need help raise your hand, but don’t wait for the teacher get help from your neighbors and post your question to your online Personal Learning Network.
15. Know what you are supposed to be learning, why, and what you will do with the knowledge.